Here are ten features “en Español” you can find this summer:
- Get answers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. IRS.gov/espanol is available all day, every day for individuals and businesses. Find answers to many questions such as:
- Do I have to file a tax return?
- What credits or deductions am I eligible to take on my tax return?
- Where can I get free tax help to complete my tax return?
- Get tax forms and publications. View and download several tax forms and publications in Spanish directly from IRS.gov/espanol.
- E-file your federal tax return. E-file your 2012 federal income tax return from the comfort of your own home through Oct. 15, 2013. Available in English or Spanish, IRS e-file is fast, easy and safe. There are free e-file options for everyone.
- Check the status of your tax refund. Check the status of your refund through the online tool “¿Dónde está mi reembolso?” on our secure website.
- Find out if you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit. EITC is a refundable tax credit for people who work but don’t earn a lot of income. Use “Asistente EITC” to find out if you’re eligible for this valuable tax credit.
- Get help in difficult financial times. The loss of a job, taking part in a debt forgiveness program or tapping into a retirement fund can affect your taxes. Find out what you need to know by visiting “Centro Tributario para Asistir a Contribuyentes Desempleados.” You can also type the keywords “Qué pasa si” into the search box.
- Get updated information on new tax laws. You can get the most up-to-date information on tax law changes that may apply to you or your business on the IRS.gov website. Just type “Noticias en Español” in the search box.
- Get up to date at the Multimedia Center. Video tax tips and audio podcasts on various IRS topics are available in English and Spanish. Search using the keywords “Centro Multimediático.”
- Follow IRS on Twitter. Connect with IRS through social media to get the latest IRS tax news and information “en español” through Twitter @IRSenEspanol.
- Order a transcript of your tax returns. Order free transcripts en Español online and get them within 5 to 10 business days.
The official IRS website address is IRS.gov. Don’t be fooled by sites that end in .com, .net, .org or other designations other than .gov.
IRS YouTube Videos: