- IRS2Go. Use this free Smartphone app to check your refund status, get tax updates and follow the IRS via Twitter. If you have an Apple iPhone or iTouch, download it from the iTunes app store. If you use an Android device, visit the Google Play Store to download IRS2Go for free.
- YouTube. Tune in to IRS YouTube Channels for short, instructional videos on a variety of tax subjects. Videos are available in English, American Sign Language and other languages, such as Spanish.
- Twitter. Follow IRS tweets for tax-related tips, news for tax professionals and job announcements. Follow us @IRSnews, @IRStaxpros and @IRSenEspanol.
- Tumblr. Follow the IRS Tumblr blog for the most up-to-date tax news.
- Facebook. Check the IRS Return Preparer Facebook page for useful posts for tax professionals.
- Podcasts. Listen to short IRS podcasts to get useful facts on many tax topics. The audio files (along with transcripts) are available on iTunes or from the Multimedia Center page on IRS.gov.
Protecting your privacy is a top priority at the IRS. The IRS uses social media tools to share public information, not to answer personal tax or account questions. You should never post your Social Security number or any other confidential information on social media sites.
Get connected and stay connected to the IRS with social media. For more about IRS social media tools, visit IRS.gov and click on “Social Media.”
Additional IRS Resources:
IRS YouTube Videos: