Home » Posts tagged 'Facebook'
Tag Archives: Facebook
2010 in Review – The Health of Stacie’s More Tax Tips – I Feel Like Doing The Snoopy Dance!
I think the stats presented below provide interesting insight into my blog, so I thought – what – the – heck – why not share.
so let’s see – 25,000 visitors (like I said see below) may seem like a drop in the bucket to tax bloggers the likes of the Tax Prof, but you know what – I am absolutely thrilled! I have 117 Facebook fan’s and a whole bunch of subscribers. I am turning cartwheels (well in my head) at this very moment.
Other exciting things have happened this last year as well (which unfortunately have affected my ability to post as much as I would like – but you can’t have everything :-)).
I have a new partnership, Katherman Kitts & Co. LLP – the offices are located in a high-rise across from the Irvine Spectrum (a huge shopping center) – so the fact that I have moved my stay home tax practice to an actual office doesn’t suck!
I am having the time of my life finding just the right staff and of course decorating the office space.
How do you know when you have finally “made” it? Well, my litmus test – the flat screen tv and lovely sofa enhancing the awesome view from my corner office. *heavy sigh*
I truly wish the same level of success and happiness for all my family, friends, clients and loyal readers this coming year.
Now I think this calls for a Snoopy Dance, care to join me?
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how my blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
This blog was viewed about 25,000 times in 2010.
In 2010, there were 181 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 464 posts.
The busiest day of the year was December 9th with 709 views. The most popular post that day was Watch Out Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act is A Federal Provision. Does Your State Comply?.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were tax-debtrelief.com , facebook.com, Google Reader, and search.aol.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for 990 instructions, form 990 instructions, form 8941, debt forgiveness act, and mortgage debt forgiveness act.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
Watch Out Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act is A Federal Provision. Does Your State Comply? March 2010
About Stacie’s More Tax Tips December 2009
IRS Patrol: Form 990 Schedules and Instructions for filing in 2010-11 February 2010
Outline of Health Care Act – Tax Provisions of HR 3590 March 2010
Seven Things Your Accountant Should Have Told You – a Good Post From the Past January 2010
- IRS Presents:Ten Things Tax-Exempt Organizations Need to Know About the Oct. 15 Due Date (This is a how to on keeping your exempt status) (staciesmoretaxtips.wordpress.com)
- IRS Patrol: IRS Provides Help For Small Employers Eligible to Claim the Small Business Health Tax Credit for the 2010 Tax Year. (staciesmoretaxtips.wordpress.com)
- Ping Your Way To a Successful Social Marketing Strategy – It’s A Whole Lot Better Than Being an A-Hole (staciesmoretaxtips.wordpress.com)
- IRS Patrol: New Form 8941 -IRS Releases Form to Help Small Businesses Claim New Health Care Tax Credit (staciesmoretaxtips.wordpress.com)
- Happily Trudging Along Enjoying My New Adventure – Katherman Kitts & Co. LLP (staciesmoretaxtips.wordpress.com)
- Some Tax Payers Will Need to File Their 1040 Later Rather Than Sooner This Coming Filing Season (staciesmoretaxtips.wordpress.com)